dinsdag 24 mei 2011

Truly a cat person

Ever since I was little I liked cats better than dogs. Even though I grew up with both a cat and a dog as pets. I now have 2 cats. A mother and her son. It was so adorable when mother the cat gave birth to 4 little kittens. They really were as fluffy as on the picture above. Three of the kittens found a nice home with other families, but one (the smallest of the four) remained with mama and me. And now, aged 12 and 11 they still are a pair. They have lots of adventures and unfortunately not always ending well. Son for example is kind of silly. He is scared of everything but also very curious at the same time. This ensures some hillarious situations. Mom on the other hand is really lazy and sleeps almost all day. A few weeks ago we lost her. We searched everywhere but couldn't find her. Normally when she is outside she always stays around the house, and at dinner time she's always back. Except that time. So either she was in accident, or she was locked somewhere. Eventually (after an hour or so) I realised I saw some closetdoor being open. And Indeed, she was locked in the closet!

 
Now today I lost her again! She wasn't sleeping in the garden and I had a feeling she was again locked somewhere. I went to the closet she was locked in before, but she wasn't there. Then my dad said he locked the gazebo some time back. I got the key, opened the door and mom the cat came strolling out! It used to be only the little one we had to keep and extra eye on, but it seems that the older they get, the more you need to watch them!

 
Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten