vrijdag 27 mei 2011

spa treatment


A couple of days ago I enjoyed a really great S.P.A. aromatherapy treatment. It's different from a 'regular' beauty treatment because the fragrances used are not perfumes, but pure essential oils from plants which are valued for their healing properties. It is said that these 100% pure essential oils strengthen the force of life of humans, animals and plants. They activate the immune system and restore the balance, through which they strengthen your health, your joy for life and your beauty. I can honestly say that I really enjoyed it and that the facial massages helped me to relax in this period of frustration about my master thesis. My 'new' and soft facial skin is of course a nice additional feature!




Regular cosmetic products often only treat symptoms when it comes to skin problems. The S.P.A. aromatherapy also work from within and fights the causes of these skin conditions. That's said to be the secret of the S.P.A. aromatherapy's success: this balanced composition of products as well as the combination of internal and external use. It's the concentration of used essences that determines it's effect.  Even low concentrations appear to have a perfect effect. 

First I enjoyed a cleansing milk and lotion, after which i got a pretty heavy pealing of (yes really...) cereals. It kind off smelled like a beer brewery with all the hops and yeast. But my skin felt really soft afterwards. I then got two more masks; one on fruit base and on top of that a regenerating volcanic mud mask for the face. My treatment ended with a totally relaxing facial massage with essential oils. I was able to relax completely for those 90 minutes, due to these massages, masks and music on the background. After which I had to go back home and face up with the 1000 things I have to do for my thesis. But still, it was worth it!

Ciao!
Ixis


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten