vrijdag 20 mei 2011

Losing weigth without dieting

Salad
Sounds really good doesn't it? Losing weigth without dieting is not so much just about eating. Lot's of other factors play a role. Several facts I read here:
  • More sleep causes you to loose weight. Well, actually too less sleep stimulates your appetite, which can lead you to eat more. Next to that, while you are a sleep you don't have time to snack!
  • When you start your meal with some soup, you end up eating less. It will decreases your appetite through which you ingest less calories.
  • Use a smaller plate. Research showed that you eat more when the food is presented on a big plate. A smaller variant can save up to 100 or 200 calories per meal.
And my personal favourite:
  • Eat more slowely. You will enjoy the taste of the food much better and you end up ingesting less calories. It can save you about 1 kilogram per month. Only after 20 minutes your body signs that it's full.
The only thing is that I suck at this last fact. When I'm enjoying something (and as I mentioned here it's mostly candy or potato chips for me) I always eat it as fast as possible. Especially when I'm with my boyfriend and we 'share' a bag of chips I eat really fast, because otherwise I may get less than half! But than it's actually that my boyfriend has to keep up with my eating if he wants to get some potato chips at all. I love the tip about soup. I very much like soup and would like to eat it more often! But then again, I don't want to eat less during the 'regular' meals, I want to get a grip on my snack habbit. This third tip might work, just using a smaller plate. Don't take the entire bag of chips, but just a smaller bowl. Maybe then also a lock on the cabinet the potato chips are in....

Yes, I know myself...

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten