zaterdag 21 mei 2011

Healthy Tan

I like a nice healthy tan on my body and face, but I often don't have the patience to sit in the sun all day and I don't like sunbeds and the higher chances on skin cancer by being too much exposed to the UV-B radiation of the sun. I think everyone knows the picture of this old lady on the beach in a bikini, nice and tan, but having wrinkles and a leathery skin. So, I turned to the self tanner and bought the Louis Widmer selftan.

It's a nurturing cream for the face as well as for the body which simultaneously hydrates the skin. Louis Widmer states that the active ingredient DHA (dihydroxyaceton) colours the upper part of the stratum corneum (hope that that's the right word, and not just a fancy name for it!?). Part of the ingredients include cyclodextrines which gives a natural tone. The colour dissapears after a few days because of the natural exfoliation of the upper skin cells. The cream is pleasant in use and not greasy. It contains vitamine E which protects the skin againts free radicals and it contains AloĆ« Vera for extra hydratation. The cost for a 100 ml tube is € 15,90. I've used this cream  on my face for a couple of days now and I do see a nice healthy tan without ugly spots. Tis cream indeed is not greasy and in combination with a skin scrub routine a nice supplement for my skin care routine. It does hydrate my face and really makes it soft after a scrub. I'm not so fond of the smell, which is this classic self tanning smell. But it withdraws pretty quick as the cream is absorbed by my skin.


Ciao!
Ixis





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten