woensdag 18 mei 2011

True Love?

Sometimes I'm wondering how to recognize true love. My boyfriend and I have been together for 5,5 years now and I absolutely enjoy spending time with him. We sometimes have an argument, like every couple has once in a while, but most of the time I feel very loved and secure and really feel I've found a soulmate. I love him and and I really see a future together for us, but how do you know if the person you have found is your true love? I mean, he is my very first serious boyfriend and the first serious relationship I've ever been in. I was 17 when I met him and we started dating, so he kind of is my high school sweetheart. How do you know if this is the person who is meant for you? If you don't know what else is running around this earth, how do you know that the feelings you feel are love? Are those feelings of love and having found a soulmate really feelings of love and having found a soulmate? Or is it just what I make of it, of how I think it should feel? 


At times I think I'm just curious about what else is out there, to see if I'm missing something in this relationship. In order to find out I will have to risk my relationship with my boyfriend and that's not what I want. But then, when everything stays the same I will never know if these feelings are really what they are meant to be... I think it's a question of faith. If you feel happy and confident you just feel that it is, how it is meant to be. I don't know where these thoughts come from, and if they have to mean anything. Can't it just be that I am a curious type of person who is just wondering about the 'what if...'. Or is there is something in my relationship which causes me to have these feelings.


Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten