donderdag 19 mei 2011

Frustration

I am currently working on my master thesis in the social medicine department and all the preparation is nearly finished. The literature has been reviewed, the online questionnaire is almost done and a fellow student and I managed to find two companies which agreed to participate in this research. So, it seemed to go well, until one of the companies decided to become a pain in the ass and started interfering with almost everything in the process. "We decided to change the distribution process and do it like this" I heard from the research company. Well I'm sorry, but that is not possible with the program we are working with. It has already taken over a week and there is still not really a solution for the distribution procedure of the online questionnaire. And this is just one example of all the minor and more major obstacle's I have to deal with. It really frustrates me. 


My classmate and I both work on the same research project, but she is supposed to report on one company and I on the other. And of course the company I'm going to report on is the one in which the most problems are. Of course I do not get my diploma for free, but a break once in a while, or just a positive answer to a new proposal would be very helpful! I think I'm a bit scared that this situation is going to affect me in a negative manner, That maybe my classmate is able to graduate and I am not, due to these difficulties. We have to deal with problems every day, but this time there is much (my master degree) at stake. So hopefully things will work out soon.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten