zondag 22 mei 2011

Honey, shall we go again?



Well, a rather strange subject maybe, but one that does occupy my mind. An item of friction in my relationship is the amount of love-making between my boyfriend and me. It happens to be that my boyfriends libido is much higher than mine which often leads to frustrating situations. It's been an issue for some time now, and I am blamed that I'm the weird one in this. I don't know.. I just don't have the urge for sex every time. My boyfriend is really insecure about this, and tries to make up for this by seeking more physical contact. which than has the opposite affect on me which leads me to take more distance. A vicious circle is born and we keep getting stuck in it. I really do feel I am the weird one because of my low libido. Internet does not really comfort me when ready fora and people stating to have sex (almost) everyday. I absolutely love my boyfriend, but I don't feel the need to express this via sex every time. I even started wondering if I'm experiencing asexuality. Sometimes, when I don't want to, and my boyfriend does, I just give in but don't really enjoy it. I don't want this.. I don't want to disappoint my boyfriend, but I also want him to respect my lower libido and don't push it all the time. Well.. what to do about it?

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten