zondag 15 mei 2011

One week anniversary

The life span of my blog is little over a week now. On the contrary to the statements in my very first post, I did manage to put up 8 short stories. This comes down to an average of 1 story per day. I really like making these blog posts and I really enjoy writing them. It provides an outlet for things and topics I normally would not say out loud, but it helps to write them down. At moments I'm over-floaded with inspiration, but at other times I have no clue what to write about. Maybe it's because I'd like to update by blog on a regular basis, but I'm lacking one clear theme. Currently my short stories range from my desire to start eating in a more heath manner, to movie wisdoms, and from poems to my very first pair of Birkenstocks. 

During this first week it surprised me to also have had visitors form other countries. I could welcome readers from Germany, Belgium and the United States. Chances are you guys just stumbled upon my blog accidentily. But I'm going to take a try, and write my blog posts in English upcomming week. Since this blog started out of curiosity, I'm curious to find out what a change in language will do.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten