dinsdag 30 augustus 2011

Graduated!

Ok, that went a lot faster than expected! I thought I was going to hand in my final concept version sunday evening and that I would still be busy with processing some feedback until wednesday. But yesterday at the university, my classmate and I were already congratulated with achieving our master's degree! Wow it is just so weird! I didn't set my mind to it yet. There is nothing left to change in my piece anymore. Ow... did I see all the spelling mistakes? No, because I saw one yesterday evening. Sh*t! I do not have my grade yet, which is also a little weird. Because normally you first get your grade after which you hear if you graduated or not. So now I'm sitting here, nothing to do anymore after six months of courses and six months of research project. It still hasn't sunk in yet. I think I will receive my final grade today or tomorrow an then somewhere in October graduation. It's just a bit unreal.....

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten