donderdag 1 september 2011

OMG....



Got my grades yesterday, all friggin 5 of 'em! I got three times and eight and two times a nine, which is actually just amazing! Never thought tho get five grades, and I'm not really sure what they all mean, but I presume I will find out soon :) When receiving my grades I also got some feedback before making the version truly final and official. Some numbers in my tables have to be changed, but in order to do that I have to do some SPSS analyses over again. But I might already have forgotten how to perform these analysis. Well perhaps next week :) Then in october there will be a presentation for the research company. I've already mentioned twice that the only possibility (due to holiday's) is the last two weeks of october. The message back also said two times that it will be deliberated whether it can take place on a certain date in september or October. omg.... No! I'm sorry this is not possible, my supervisors is on holiday in september and she also wants to be there. 

Yesterday was the last day people could apply for the job I applied for the other day. Now, I am supposed to hear something within 5 workingdays. I'm already kind of nervous. I just really hope I will get an interview. 

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten