maandag 8 augustus 2011

Almost done

The deadline is approaching, the end is near... and you know what, I'm probably gonna make it! :) Last week, me and my study mate were making up the balance to see where we were at. We still had some things to do concerning our analyses, literature piece and methods part. After consulting with our supervisor we were able to finish our analyses and came to the conclusion that we are on track. While waiting on the appointment with our supervisors we worked on our theoretical background and methods part, so the only thing left is answering the research questions and writing the discussion. I started with this during the weekend so today is my first day since a very long time, that I'm not doing anything for my thesis! Well, accept writing about it on my blog... It's weird and slowly it begins to sink in that after this month I'm done with it and it's finished. The metaphorical black hole is approaching when I'm graduated and have to find a job. But that's something to worry about after my holiday, cause first I'm going to Gran Canaria for a week to relax from this (sometimes) stressful half year. But before I can leave I still have to finish my master thesis first. Three weeks left till the deadline. It has to be possible.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten