dinsdag 9 augustus 2011

The black hole


Ok, metaphorically speaking then. Yesterday I wrote about my master thesis and that I'm almost finished. It's really great to be able to wrap up a six month project, but also a bit scary. Last year when I graduated from my bachelor, I had a nice two month holiday after which I knew I could start with my master. This year it's different. When I'm finished, it really is finished. Then I'm done as a student and ready to start a career. But what the f*ck am I supposed to do? I should know what I'm supposed to do as I have an education, but then I need to find a vacancy somewhere. I know what I want to do, but I guess it's not really possible with my studies. So I have to develop my career as it goes. But then I have to start somewhere. Then this black whole comes in. I always had a goal in my life. Finish secondary school, pass my first year of bachelor, finish bachelor, get admitted to master, finish master... but then what? When I'm done with this intensive year of university, it's not so obvious that I find a job in one or two months. All this free time! It's probably very nice in the beginning after the hectic year, but at a sudden point I think I want to do something again. Something that I studied for. Let's hope something comes on my way and which I'm really interested in and brings me a lot of opportunities. But then, life doesn't bring you anything. You have to go and get it!

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten