zaterdag 27 augustus 2011

Four more days

In four days it's going to be August 31, the deadline for handing in my master thesis. I am almost finished, but still some things left to do. Of course the spelling check, correcting the management summary, checking the outline in the tables, pretty up the appendix and things like that. Pretty existing and pretty stressful. This monday one of the supervisors will be back from her vacation and by then I want to have handed in my very last concept version. However, my other supervisors en passant mentioned that maybe they are going to grade the thesis already on monday. Would be so weird being done with this research project. Those six months working on it flew by. Then again, when this is finished my days as a student are over and I'm almost ready (have to get my diploma still!) to start my professional career. But for now, four more days and than vacation!

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten