zondag 31 juli 2011

What are the odds.... coincidence?

Ok, from the start. Since I met my boyfriend, I kind off have a huge minority complex towards one person. His ex. She just is a really beautiful girl, with a beautiful appearance. Nice face, nice boobs, really friendly, lot's of friends. She just has the whole package which I don't have. Occasionally, Don't really know why (habbit?) I follow her on facebook and I've seen she found a nice boyfriend. Over the years my jealousy towards her as an ex of my boyfriend has decreased as I know my boyfriend loves me and is done with her. So now it's just a girl whom I'm jealous of because she has this whole package. Still following me? Ok. Now, what does chance want.... 
The other day my girlfriend was really excited because she finally found a job for which she has studied. It took some time, since it is difficult to find that kind of marketing job around here so I'm really happy for her she found a job! She told me the company name and I went to their webpage. They also had a page with current employees, on which I clicked. Scrolling down the shock came when I saw this other girl's boyfriend between the pictures! So the new boyfriend of my boyfriend's ex is going to be a colleague of my girlfriend! What are the odds! Why did I have to see this? What was the purpose of me looking at the webpage? Well it sounds kind off lame when writing this, and it's really not the jealousy concerning my boyfriend and his ex dating. It's just the kind off girls I would like to be friends with and resemble. So all the activities I undertook to have a chance to meet (ok, pathetic), now my girlfriend is meeting her boyfriend. Yeah ok.. coincidence.... possibly.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten