woensdag 28 september 2011

Gratitude

A few days ago I felt so much gratitude towards everything I am and have. My parents who provide me a home filled with love, my boyfriend who makes me feel very special, my friends whom I feel blessed with and all the fun stuff I have been doing lately. Since I'm graduated I have a lot of free time, and finally I'm able to do stuff I wasn't able to do before due to time shortage. Visiting a friend who has moved to a different city, catching up with an other friend, go shopping with my mom. A couple of days ago I was not so friendly to my mom. Probably my hormones since it's the time of the month again, but still. Only afterwards I usually realize how stupid I was acting. And it;s only out of love my mom does the things she does. We have a different viewpoint on some things, and some things about her annoy me, but I recon also the other way around. But still, I shouldn't have acted so childish. It's only afterwards I realize that. I truly love my mom and dad but I don't say that enough. The things I have a different opinion about are just too small to make a fuss out of it. So just let it be. I'm so blessed to have been born in this family and this home with all the things my parents provide me. I'm just grateful.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten