dinsdag 13 september 2011

First rejection

A few weeks ago I wrote about my first serious job application. A few days ago I received a notice that I did not belong to the first candidates the company wants to interview. However, they do want to keep my application on the reserve-list in case they do not find an appropriate candidate after these job interviews. It is possible that this just is a fancy no-you-are-not-getting-this-job-but-we-dare-not-say-this-out-front, but hopefully they truly mean this and don't have all the applicants who are not invited on the reserve-list. Well, we will see. My first application is a fact, and my first rejection also. First rounding off everything with the master thesis, and then after my holiday the true job search will start, if something didn't come along before that.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten