maandag 12 september 2011

Dreams

Dreams are funny things. I like to think that it's not just a chemical reaction in the brain but that a dream truly carries messages and/or meaning from our subconsciousness. Sometimes dreams can seem so vidid! I'm a person who remembers dreams very easily. Everybody dreams a couple of times per night, but not everyone remembers what their dream was about. I often do and it's remarkable to notice what the brain or your subconscious fabricates. Sometimes I'm wondering whether two persons can share a dream. As dreams itself are such complex things it would be great be to able to connect through dreams. Occasionally I like to believe that such a thing is possible. That, when I'm dreaming, an other person is dreaming the exact same thing. 

I dreamed about you again last night. Once in a while you come by in my dreams and we share experiences. 

Ciao!
Ixis 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten