dinsdag 20 september 2011

Job hunting is scary

My job hunt has not really started yet, but I am searching the internet, the newspapers, linkedIn and stuff for vacancies or companies that I want to contact. But, I find it kind of scary. I'm not really an introvert person, but contacting these strangers and asking for a job does make me feel uncomfortable. Like nerves before a presentation, a first day meeting new people. How silly. It's scary because it's for the rest of my life. At least that's how it feels. One year ago my friend was in the same position and I was reassuring her that it's not for life. That a job can be temporary and that she is her own director. She took a temporary job and upcoming October she is starting a job she likes and has studied for. So now here I am, one year later. Graduated and ready to start the professional career. I'm worried that I will not find a job I studied for with my master's degree. That I'm stuck in a classical HR job which I don't want for all my life. Yes, I had doubts about whether or not I would be happy doing HRM work my entire life, for which I decided to do what I want in obtaining my master's degree. So I should stop the wining and go find myself a decent job which I will love, for which I'm trained and which is relatively close to home! :D  Ow my, and now I'm not even started yet.....

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten