vrijdag 21 oktober 2011

Back again - Final presentation thesis

Long time no blogpost. it's been a little over 3 weeks I guess. But there wasn't much interesting going on to tell you. After my holiday (which was just wonderful!) I had about a week to prepare my final presentation at the research company, which was going to be the last activity in closing my thesis. Last tuesday was the day and I was expected in the management-team. I was really nervous, but my two supervisors and my classmate were also present as a back-up. After some technical issues with the laptop and beamer I was ready to begin my presentation. In the beginning my nerves almost got the best of me. When I'm nervous and have to tell something I'm always having difficulties catching my breath. I just had to relax, take a sip of the water and continue. Then it went fine :-) At the end I got nice feedback that I was very clear and did a good job. Even though I wasn't pleased with the start I happy with the feedback. So now my thesis-period has officially ended! Kind off strange also. My contact at the research organization revealed that there would be a vacancy in my field of expertise. So today I immediately wrote a letter and sent my job application. Keep your fingers crossed!

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten