donderdag 30 juni 2011

You just know...

Somethimes you do things, you don't want to do. But you do them anyway to make someone else feel shit. However, it makes you feel bad as well as you did not want to do it in the first place, and afterwards you noticed it didn't work. I did something like that today and it makes me feel angry. With myself, that I lowered myself to do such thing and with the other party as the person knew the intentions (probably) and didn't do anything to be more wise party. And the goal I wanted to achieve by my actions was not even reached, so it was useless all over! You just know that somethings have to be handled differently, but emotions sometimes take the best of you. In those cases you end up being hurt or feeling shit even more.....

Ciao!
Ixis  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten