zondag 5 juni 2011

Federer - Nadal

source
Exiting tennis final between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. Recently I my self started to play tennis and now it's even more fun to watch certain matches and see how the game is supposed to be played. At the moment it's quite close between the both with 2 sets to 1 for Nadal. Let's see who will stick out the longest and will win the French Open 2011.

*update 22.13 hrs*
Waauw what a last set. It looked so promising after the third set and then this fourth one with 6-1 to Nadal. You always hope for a nice match where the players really go up against each other. But Federer gave all he had and he had no more. I thought Nadal played more consistent throughout the entire game whereas Federer seemed to fall back a bit in this fourth set. Great match to look at and lots to learn for me. I'm already waiting for Wimbledon to begin! (And not only for the nice Wimbledon strawberries...)

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten