donderdag 9 juni 2011

People come and go

By KissofCrimson

When I heard about the breakup of a befriended couple, I started to think about the ways in which people come into your life and the ways in which they go. In my view, this does not only apply to lovers, but to all people and human relationships in general. When a couple splits up, often one of them remains in the group of friends, while the other person returns to his or her own group of friends. In this situation, the girl came into the group so probably she will be leaving again. Some contact and staying in touch in the beginning but I think this will fade away eventually. I always could get along with her very well, and in some way therefore, I will miss her. And there are more situations like this in life. People you meet, and can get along with very well. Special people you just 'connect' with and enjoy spending time just in a friendship kind off way. Sometimes simple circumstances can take a dear friend, lover or someone else right out of your hands, never to be seen again. I've experienced it a few times in my life so far and actually it makes me sad to think of those people now that they are out of my life, because I miss them. Lost track of each other and lost touch. 

Unlike the text in the picture above, also those people who come and go again, can leave an intense footprint on your heart. I do believe that people come and go into your life for a reason. I read a nice quote that people come into your life for a reason, season or a lifetime. It seems simple and clear but why are those people out of my life then? What is I learned, or was supposed to learn? It was said that without any wrongdoing on our part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. And as much as I would like to, sometimes reconnection just doesn't work...

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten