dinsdag 21 juni 2011

Relationship level

There are different relationship levels. From the one in which you are dating, seeing and spending time together and you are just most gallant like holding doors open, bringing a nice flower, not burping etc. to the level on which you are most comfortable with and around each other. I think my relationship just reached this level the other day, when my boyfriend came into the bathroom and peed when I was in the room. Even though we are 5,5 years together, we've never done that before. And to be honest, that was completely fine with me. I don't feel the need to pee in front of my boyfriend and I hope it was just a one time thing that he did it in front of me. Things like this show the 'raw' person, while I like to keep having this picture of the gallant gentlemen who courted me. I don't want this picture of him like a primitive man (not that he is, but hope you get what I mean). I like to have this idealistic view instead of this reality which occurs when 2 people have been together for a while. It's a good thing that he feels as comfortable as he does around me to do this, and probably I'm a weird one for even thinking about this kind of things but I just do. 

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten