maandag 6 juni 2011

One month anniversary


Today my blog is one month old! After my update at the end of the first week I decided to change the language from Dutch to English to see what effect it would have. Still ofcourse I have no clue whether you guys visit my blog out of true curiosity and interest or whether you happen to stumble upon it by chance. Nevertheless readers from foreign countries increased in these past few weeks and I could not only welcome you from Germany, Belgium and the United States, but also from Cyprus, Spain, the UK, Indonesia, Norway and Hongkong. How cool is that! Welcome to all of you! Still I do not really have one clear theme for my blog posts, but it's kind off like a mishmash. I hope my blog will continue to grow in the next month and hopefully your visits will keep increasing. I didn't start this blog because I wanted readers. I just wanted to post my thoughts and literally share them with the world. But then when you see the stats and realise someone from Hongkong dropped by, it's makes you realize how small the world is on the internet and makes you wonder what possibilities there are. Enjoy your visit to Ixis Ideas!

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten