dinsdag 22 januari 2013

Online journal

This blog really has become my online journal. A place to vent my feelings, thoughts and emotions, when I feel there is no other place. Tomorrow (well actually today when you look at the time) feels like decision day. I am going to call my former boss and tell her about this other job offer. I think I already know her answer, which for me will lead to be a real closure point. It hasn't been truly real up to this point, but it is hitting me that, with 99,9% certainty I ain't going back there. Tomorrow almost certain the new path will be walked on. I am really going to miss my 'old' environment. My colleagues with whom I had an amazing time, and really made me feel at ease there. It also kind of feels like betraying my direct co-workers as they kept sending me messages to hope to see me again soon. But I didn't choose to leave. That choice was made for me. Now this mourning proces really starts to hit me. Well maybe it happened for a reason.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten