zaterdag 5 januari 2013

Developments, developments... Job wise

2013 is five days old, and again my job hunt is at full blast. Several days ago I received a message from a former colleague who was informing about my job hunt, and outspoke that he and my other ex-colleauges hope to see me again soon. Well I for sure won't argue with that! So likewise. The same day I saw a vacancy at my former company for the same position. To be honest I already put it away as contract-wise positions with a temporary contract are not possible. But the same night a contact I know a bit longer, pointed the vacancy out to me, and made me notice that it was not a temporary position. So it is possible for me to apply for it! But, it's a position in a whole different city. And even though it is the same organization, it is a different region. And every region works differently. So do I want this? But on the other hand, it is about a permanent position. Choices, choices! What a position I am in. Am I really given an opportunity to choose? (Well let's not get ahead of ourselves, but it sure is looking that way).

This week I am also going to talk at a governmental organization who have a vacancy. I think I can almost say out loud that it is a true job interview and not just a 'talk'. I am also going to talk at a company working in the field of sickness absence and reintegration. A thing I (think I) love. 
Then again there is this gentleman at another organization saying they will be hiring in january, most likely for something in my field of expertise otherwise he wouldn't have contacted me. And then perhaps the possibility to get back to my former organization. 

Choices, choices... Even though it is a luxury position, I am really nervous. Where will I end up? And will I do the right thing? Will I choose right? Or don't I get a choice at all? What if all these possibilities don't work out. Then what?

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten