woensdag 9 januari 2013

Clarity?

Had my job interview yesterday. Did it go well? Well I think so, but I don't know. Even though we talked for an hour and a half, it is always guessing whether or not you fit in the profile the interviewers want you to fill. So we will see. I also talked to my former boss again yesterday. No clarity about whether or not there is a possibility to work there again. She learned that I found a vacancy in a different region in which the same company is also located and she wanted to put in a good word for me. Well that is terrific of course! But, this siting is 45 minutes away. I don't know if I want this, if I can do this. So I am already getting really nervous for something which isn't even decided yet. But because of the good words which are done for me, I feel this huge pressure. A pressure to live up to the expectations which have been created about me. I don't know if I can. And if I can and have to go work there. Will I like it? And what about the traveling time? Ugh... Thinking rationally about it, I feel such an idiot wining about this. I have no job and no income at the moment. In this time of crisis. So every chance I could possibly get, I should take with both hands and go for it. 
But what the brain says and what the heart says are two different things.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten