maandag 28 januari 2013

95% sure

It sure looks like it! I am beginning a new career. Or at least, I am 95% sure. Hope those remaining 5% will be add up to it after tomorrow.
So last week I finally got a phone call from this organization. They have done some math and could tell me for how long and how much hours I could be hired. Once I knew that, the difficult job of telling my former boss was the only thing left to do. Difficult, because I also would have loved to go back there, but there was no security. So I called, told her the news and got the response which I thought I would get: 'Great news! Congratulations, you should go for it'.  It is still not sure whether or not I can go back, and if so, for how long will it be? I have a little bit more security at this new thing. So tomorrow there is an appointment to talk through all the final things. It is sinking in that the door was closed for the last time at my former company. But hopefully new doors will be opened and this new one.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten