zondag 12 juni 2016

7 months off birth control

I have been 7 months off of birth control. 5 weeks ago I got my first actual period after 6,5 months. And actually it was my first real period after about 10 years on the pill. My belly is a little bit cramped up so maybe my next period is coming. Which would then be 5 weeks after the previous one. That would not be so bad, as it took my body 6,5 months to regulate all the hormones again. But I have to wait and see, because maybe nothing happens and it is just a cramp. However, these last few months I am noticing body changes much more clearly. For example about a week before my last period my nippels were sore. I recognized it immediately, and a week later I was getting my period. Last week my nipples were sore again, so if my period is coming it is a clear sign. 

I want to give my body some time to regulate itself again. There still are some symptoms or sign I am experiencing and I think it is relate to my hormones but I am not sure. Like my hairloss. Before, I didn't have thick hair, but after I quit birth control it has even become more thin! I started a special thickening shampoo and I am taking some extra vitamins now so I hope it will help. 

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten