maandag 1 december 2014

Hello December!

                                    It's the last month of the year, make it count!


I have been lousy at writing blogposts lately. I just don't take the time for it. Which is too bad, because it is fun. It makes me think about stuff, or at least it makes me wright about stuff I think about. In my last blogpost I wrote about new people at work. Today our first new colleague started. A girl my age, she seems nice but I still have to get to know her. And this Thursday the second new colleague will start. Very nice to have some extra hands to help with all the work, but also worrying about what it might mean for me. As i probably have written before my contract will end by the end of June. It cannot be prolonged (only if we are going to be creative), but I am doubtful whether or not my colleagues and especially boss want to be creative like that. Yes I am insecure. Just last week I got some nice compliments. But then others stuff happens and just the tiniest thing makes me doubt myself again. Just like these new colleagues. Will they be better than me? Will they be nicer than me? In the eyes of others? It is not a question in my own eyes, I am sure they will. But apparently what others think (still) matters to me a great deal. 

The last month of the year. As the last few years, this one flew by as well. I am very much looking forward to christmas. I love that holiday, with the warmth it holds. Being with friends and family, having Christmas diner and give each others presents to show them how much you love them. 

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten