donderdag 11 december 2014

14 days till Christmas


Two weeks left until Christmas! Yesterday at work there was a mystery aggressor. Together with a colleague we arranged it and staged a scene of verbal violence, to create awareness. The company chief was in on it, and it was especially meant to create awareness amongst the department chiefs (so my boss). And it worked. Got some great compliments about it. But I also heard that the company chief is really strict in contracts and prolonging them permanently. So probably my temporary contract, which cannot be prolonged anymore by law, is most likely to end in about 6,5 months. So form January on I think I have to seriously start looking for another job. Not only because I keep murmuring about not knowing whether or not I want to keep doing this this for the rest of my life, but because I have to.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten