dinsdag 2 december 2014

23 days till Christmas


Let the countdown begin! ;) We already have some presents in the attic which can be given and unwrapped when it's Christmas. Only 23 days left!

I have been working full-time for a year now. It's okay, I am used to it by now. The salary is nice because of it. But I won't deny loving the 4 day work week. It has also been a year since I became the advisor of this new organization part. Eventhough there can, and will be a lot of sh*t going on, it is also really fun and challenging to do. Today I also had a chat with an upcoming head of the new social domain department. Just to get a better feel of what is going on there so it can help me choose my own career and make a career step in that direction. Because, let's face it. In about 7 months it might just be the case that I am looking for a new career then. In about 2 months, February, I am going to talk to my boss again about my contract. Because I need to give me some time in searching for a possible new job. It makes me nervous writing about it because it might just as well be reality. From the beginning they have told me it is a temporary position. With my new colleague starting the day after tomorrow there might me hands enough so they can let me go. I have to keep in mind that were one door closes another one opens. 

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten