zondag 13 april 2014

Quote


Life can be a puzzle. It is a puzzle for most of us. You can go on day by day on what feels like an automatic pilot. But what do we do it for? And does it make us really happy? For that is what I think we should seek. We should seek out that what makes us happy. Not in a selfish way, but in finding what it is that makes you care about the world and about others. I don't know if my computer work and desk job make me happy for the rest of my life (Yes, it comes back to my job a lot, but that is a big part of who I am now. And it sure claims a lot of space in my life because I think it is not that what makes me happy). If I find that, I can start giving in return. Because when you find what gives you energy. You don't have to seek anymore and you can focus on other stuff. At least that is the way I think it should be or can be. Or am I just also controlled and brainwashed by society and is it just utopia?

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten