vrijdag 18 april 2014

6 months ago my life stopped for a moment

April 18th, friday the 18th. Exactly 6 months ago my dad was struck by a severe heart attack. It was my mom who performed CPR and saved him. So today, like every other day after October 18th, has been kind of special. It was very close or my dad wasn't around anymore. Last wednesday I took a course of CPR. In doing so I realised even more what mom did when I my dad had his heart attack. I have so much admiration for her which I just can't express enough. So today, 6 monts later I stil have my dad in my life. Thanks to a lot of people but especially my mom in these first, vital(!) moments! It is just unbelieveble what she performed! So cherish those loved ones you have in your life, beceause you never know when they won't be there anymore.



Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten