zaterdag 26 april 2014

Countdown 2 weeks to go

Only 2 weeks left. I can almost start packing. For me that is part of the holiday. Looking forward to it and preparing for it. It helps me come in the mood! So one of these days I am going to get my suitcase so I can start putting some clothes, shoes, towels, bikini's and all that stuff, in it. Yeah :D

Today it is Kings day in the Netherlands. For the past 30 years we celebrated the Queens birthday on april 30th. Well, the past Queens birthday, as our latest Queens has her birthday the end of January. But as of this year it will be April 27th. Except this year beceause that would be a sunday. So this year it is today. Holland turns Orange, and the Royal family visites 2 cities. Not much to do in the neigbourhood where I live. And to be honest for me it feeds like Amy other saturday. But for those celebrating, happy Kingsday! In the meantime, I am Looking forward to our trip.


Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten