vrijdag 8 november 2013

Moving on....

How am I coping? And am I coping, or am I avoiding everything that has happened to dad? He is home again, to rest and become stronger. Monday he will start with a revalidation program. My mom is devastated by the whole event. Am I staying strong to be there for her? And for my dad? Or is this my coping?

Well on another topic, I kind off got a promotion at work :D It is freaking me out of course with all of the new things I have to do. From December 1st I am going to work fulltime and become the advisor for this new organization part next to my 'old' organization part. Plus I got a raise :) Well, I get it this december :)

In the meantime I an trying to relax my mind by searching the internet for inspiration at home. With the holidays approaching I found this real simple but very cool idea:


Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten