woensdag 13 november 2013

After two years

In about two to two-and-a-half weeks I have been working on my career for 2 years. Divided in two jobs in which I both had a workweek of 32 hours. I have been asked to (again) think about an opportunity to be involved in a new part of the organization. I was already asked about this a few months back, but then I said no, because I found I miss the needed experience. But a few months later this question came again, and this time I said yes. I still have my doubts conceding the content of the new tasks, but I didn't want to dig my own grave as a dutch expression says. As I only have a temporary contract, this opportunity could give or bring more chances. And in that way it does. From december on (when I'm in my field of expertise for two years) I can work 36 hours and I can stay until september 2014. To be honest I have been spoiled with this workweek of 4 days and the wednesday of. This won't be the case anymore, which I am sure, will take some adjusting. But of course my pay will rise as well :)

Hope to have made the right choice because yesterday I had a first (not so fun) discussion with on of the 'new' teamleaders, which threw me a bit of my feet. Not at that moment, but afterwards. It is going to be busy and I have to learn a lot.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten