woensdag 30 oktober 2013

Life or dead.... One single moment

My life has been turned upside down after my last blogpost. Friday, october 18th, my dad suffered a heart attack. It is beacuase of the heroic actions of mom the ambulance was able to reanimate him. Now, almost 2 weeks later he is home again after having been hospitalized in 2 different hospitals. Having dealt with surgery, intensive care, coronary care unit and the coronary nursing ward. Now hè Needs to rest and recover which is going to be a long and intensive period. It is still a bit surreal as on the other hand I lived a nightmare. My dad still has a long way of recovery to go, but he has got a second chance. That's it for now. I need to start to process the last week and a half as well.

Cuao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten