donderdag 18 oktober 2012

One year after

Again a 'one year after'. This date exactly one year ago It was the day of my final presentation concerning my master thesis research project. It was the moment of finalization and the moment my thesis, and thus my life as a student was finishied. Officially I closed that period in january with graduation. One year already. In hindsight time really flies (how cliché). It also was the day that the supervisor from the organisation (my current collgeau) told me there wou,d be a vacancy in my field of experience. So October 18th was a real important dat in my career. It was a closng point and a starting point at the same time. One year later I am still so grateful for this opportunity. At the moment some insecurtities are rising about my contract as it will end on November 30th. So hopefully it will be extended. But to be honest I am a little bit scared to ask.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten