vrijdag 19 oktober 2012

Feeling threatened

Do you recognise this feeling of anxiety which can occur in certain moments? I cannot really place it, but I feel restless after I heard the news. Wondering what effect it might have on me. Yesterday, when I was at work, I stumbled upon a colleague from my side job next to my study. She was there to have an exploratory conversation with the boss about a voluntary internship of some kind. Later, I read on Facebook she was offered a job. I was thrilled to hear this, because she has been searching for a while now but unfortunatly without any succes. She is a really nice girl and I sincerely think she deserves this. But I can't help to also feel a little restless. In december my contract will end, and I am still wondering whether or not it will be extended. I really hope so, but does this turn of events have a (negative) impact on it, on my destiny? How lame it sounds when writing it, but these are genuine feelings that I am experiencing. Maybe the thougths are irrational and I should have more faith. Change does not always have to be a bad thing. Change can be for the better. A quote which I better should internalize as change is a common aspect in life.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten