zaterdag 20 oktober 2012

Full house



Had a full house this afternoon and I loved it. When I woke up I wanted to have a quit saturday, but that didn't really turn out to be. My friend would come over to catch up and yesterday I heard my father-in-law would come too, to do some work in the garden. Eventually it ended up being a day of dropping by my parents to pick up something, dropping by my grandma and uncle to pick up something, later having all 4 parents at my house, while my girlfriend and I were making apple pie. It was just so convivial (is that the right word?). I loved the liveliness in and around the house. I noticed that sometimes, when I don't really feel much like doing something, I just have to do it. Most of time it turns out to be a wonderful experience! Just like today, I enjoyed my self so much this afternoon. Being surrounded by friends and family. Love it.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten