woensdag 29 februari 2012

Second Houseviewing

It's been a while since my last blogpost, so it is time for a update. This afternoon my boyfriend and I are going for a second viewing in one of the houses we have seen. However, I am really struggling with it. Rationally this house fulfills all our requirements concerning a house, but I do not have this 'feeling' yet. The feeling that when you walk into a house, you immediately know and feel that this is it. I don't know it this will grow or that it is something that you just should have. So I am quite nervous. I really want to live together and he sooner the better of course. But it is not just a bag of potatoes you buy. It needs to be a decision in which both parties can find themselves happy. Well let's just see what this viewing will bring.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten