woensdag 15 februari 2012

Longing to the past

Since I've got my iPhone, I've also got a corresponding new e-mailadres via apple. My boyfriend set it all up for me and linked my old e-mailadresses (I had a couple of them) to one another. But now I'm kind off having and e-mailbox overload so it was time to delete some of the oldest e-mails.

My oldest e-mail stems from 2003! I've kept it all those years because it was just very funny. From 2005 on there were still a lot of e-mails with just nothing interesting in it. So I started to read them and make a selection. While doing that I encountered e-mails with photo's, invitations to parties, loving messages from my friends and boyfriend and so on. It brought me back to those times. Feeling free and starting life. Still in school and nothing to worry about yet. Not having to worry about a job you want to do for the rest of your life. Just living freely and enjoying life.

Than I got my iPad from work and read my emails (which I should't have done on my day of). All those e-mails with responsibilities and things that need to get done. No free life anymore, free of worries what you should do for the rest of you life. They are there now. I don't mind responsibilities, but I still don't know whether I am up for the responsibilities in this particular career path. I still should give myself time as it still are just 2,5 months in this job. But i don't know. I'm scared whether or not I'm capable of handling these projects on my own. I have to call my boss friday about a project, but I'm not sure how to explain and what to do exactly.

I wish I could go back to the times of those e-mails and make a different choice of school and study after the most amazing summer of 2005. Enjoying the free life once more and really appreciate it!

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten