donderdag 21 juli 2011

living in a student dorm


Because I'm still busy with my master thesis, whereas most other students have summer holiday, I still have to go to my university. The other day I ran into my friend's sister and after telling her my summer pursuits she offered to let me stay in her student dorm for a while. After all, she is not there as she is celebrating her holidy. Great offer and it was so kind of her to do that! I decided it would be convenient for me, since that way I could save the money for train tickets. So Last week and upcoming week i'm staying at her room in my student city. She has a really nice room and a bathroom and kitchen to herself. By bike, I'm at the university in 10 minutes, compared to the hour it takes me by train. This time I've saved, I spent on cooking, so it all comes down to the same. I really like it! At some point it's a good thing I've never done this before, because than I would no longer be willing to travel this long by train. But now I also see what I missed and could have had, a real students life. I'm grateful to my friend's sister that I now can experience this. My friend already said I would have a great time, and she was absolutely right! My master thesis is slightly progressing, deadline of end of August is progressing.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten