maandag 4 juli 2016

You know you are getting old when....


  • You feel dizzy after doing only 1 summersault
  • You are tired after 10 minutes of trampoline jumping
  • Children call your friend (and probably you too) 'you' the fancy way (this one is only funny in Dutch probably)
  • You still feel a bit woozy the day after
  • Your muscles hurt the day after


Went to jump XL yesterday! A belated birthday presents from my friends. It is a giant trampoline park. How awesome! With my gymnastic past I absolutely loved it. But trying to do some of the tricks I just to be able to do in a blink of eye, made me realize I have become old.... I did try some tricks and still some of them are 'in my DNA'. How cool! But being 16 years out of the gymnast scene (how cool), sure had its traces. Is was scared doing some tricks. Like the backflip, I just was too scared to try. I did it 2 times in the pit. I just didn't dare it on the trampoline. And after my first summersault. I was just dizzy! phew.. Never had that back in the good ol' days. However it was a blast. And I sure would like to do it again!

But jeez, I an getting old!

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten