woensdag 24 februari 2016

Dreams



Everyone dreams I once read. The once while sleeping I mean. But not everybody remembers what they dreamt about. I do mostly. Sometimes even up to 2 or 3 different dreams per night. Sometimes when I wake up I am truly amazed by the diversity of dreams. Lot's of times I can recognize things that occupied my mind during the day or days before. But sometimes not. These past few days I have been in a cycle of dreaming about death. Once I read that dreaming about death was an indication for a turning point of happiness. Death means the end of something which is not necessarily a bad thing. Things like this trigger me so I like to read about it. I also read it could relate to an illness and could mean you are on the mend. Who knows there might be a link with my body finding its own cycle again after quitting birth control. It just fascinates me. Is it my subconsciousness processing things about the day, or is there some meaning behing everything? All I know is my mind is really good at making up stories, that seem so lifelike while dreaming. And when I wake up, I often think like what was that all about.

Sweet dreams!

Ciao!
Ixis 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten