maandag 7 juli 2014

300 post! (now 301) - Mantra

Waauw, Just just realized I wrote my 300 post! 300 little posts in a little over 2 years mostly about nothing really. More of a online little diary as I sometimes look back a month, a year or 2 years to see what I did then. Because in  intention of starting a blog I really haven't come up with a solid theme to write about. I can't find my passion.

That's my problem a bit. I am restless like that. My mind as well. I did start my own mantra to help my mind relax at night or at times of stress. Been doing it for a couple of weeks now and I feel like it helps. While repeating my mantra it helps me relax a little. My mantra goes like 'rest, relaxation, I am powerful'. Just last week I repeated it while driving from one work location to the other and I felt my muscles relax. it helped my mind to settle a bit. It just goes on and on and on. Especially in bed it tires me, but not in the good sleepy way. Keeping it occupied with the mantra helps. Even though I have to consciously keep repeating it or my mind will start to wander again.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten