zondag 23 maart 2014

See the beautiful in the world


With all the things we can complain about on a daily basis, there is also much beauty in the world. In the form of beautiful places, but also in friendship, nice gestures, blossoming nature and other little things. Since january I try on a daily basis to write down something I am grateful for that day, something that made me smile or just something I have seen which made me realise how beautiful the world can be. I put it in a little box and by the end of 2014 I will read my little notes to see which presents lifes gives me everyday. Just to keep a little positive feeling. For me it is easy to let the negative thoughts take over. Especially regarding work at which I think I am just not happy. But it pays the bills and it makes our planned trip to the USA possible. Enjoy your sunday!

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten