zaterdag 15 maart 2014

Countdown 8 weeks to go


I have always wanted to travel the world. Not a big fancy adventurous whish, but I do have it. Just curious about what else is out there. Besides Europe. In 8 weeks my first 'long distance' travel will start! A sort of road trip through the states! I am really looking forward to it. Starting with New York, the big apple. The centre of the world. Then Washington and going down further south to florida with a car ride towards the Keys. Just a few more weeks. I never did a semester abroad, or went to work abroad for a year after college. I am just this town girl who does everything as I am expected to. Just the everyday life. But life can be, and should be so much more! Today is a perfect day to start living your dreams. Everyday can be your last. But I am still figuring out my dreams life-wise. So just start with this one I know I want, which is seeing a bit of the world. 

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten