vrijdag 21 februari 2014

Job insecurities


Ugh.. At the moment I am not so happy at my job. Since december I am sort of working part-time 2 jobs combined in one, and at the same employer. It's al very new and this second job is an organization in the build. It just started six months ago, so everything needs to be set up. My 'original'  job on the other hand continues. The pressure that comes with this is high. For a part challenging, but being at it for 3 months now I also see the debts of it. I feel like haven't got the time to do each job well. And on top of that I feel like I don't seem to fit in the team anymore. Don't know what it is exactly, but just these minor hints (well, in my eyes). Looking weird at me, not grasping what I am saying, making comments out on the hallway, asking me to think out of the box, but when I am asking certain questions, replying very much inside the box, and these sorts of things. it takes up a large part of my life. I like to go there every day with new confidence, but these last few weeks every day this renewed confidence is degraded by these little events. You probably know I am a very insecure person, so this sure doesn't help. It really does make me think about the content of the job. Because I get to do something I thought I liked. But know I am not sure. But has it to do with the job content? Or the circumstances which just make it difficult for me to do job properly. 

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten